Hi dearest IAAS Indonesia members!
There is 5 opportunities to be a part in International event
- AYLTLC (Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp)
AYLTLC is an annual gathering of student leaders from Top Universities around the world. The said camp provides our participants an exceptional opportunity:
- To Network with student leaders from Top Universities
- To Learn about the Key Success which shaped one of Asia’s most progressive nations, Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual & multicultural society – from various perspectives
- To Develop themselves to be effective future leaders
It is our privilege to be hosting the Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (AYLTLC) 2018 for the 7th time here in Singapore. The applicant can register online through the online application at https://www.ayltlc.com/online and submit the application form to email@example.com after completing it. Aplication 15 September – 10 October 2017.
2. Obama Foundation Summit 2017 in Chicago, USA
Applications are now invited for the Obama Foundation Summit on Tuesday, October 31st and Wednesday, November 1st in Chicago. This event will bring together hundreds of civic leaders from around the world – like you – to exchange ideas, explore creative solutions to common problems, experience civic art, technology, and music and recommit to making a positive impact in your communities. No matter if you’re from a rural town or a big city, they want to hear about the positive impact you’re having in your community, and why you should join Obama in Chicago. Application deadline at September 28, 2017 by online registration from website.
3. The One Young World Summit 2017 , Bogotá, Colombia
The annual One Young World Summit brings together the most valuable young talent from global and national companies, NGOs, universities and other forward-thinking organisations. Delegates to the Summit meet and make lasting connections with peers from almost every industry, sector and country. The summit will be held on 4-7 Octoer 2017.
During the Summit delegates debate, formulate and share innovative solutions for the pressing issues the world faces. They will hear and be heard by world leaders acting as the One Young World Counsellors
If you are a leader aged 18 – 30 with a passion for global issues and a track record of making a significant impact in your community, country or organisation then you could be part of this year’s One Young World delegation.
- UMAM (Unisba Model ASEAN Meeting)
UMAM 2017 is one of the ASEAN Simulation meetings as it provides the participants to discuss a specific issue in a manner that upholds the value of a key ASEAN principle, that is, agreement by consensus. This year, UMAM 2017 will carry the theme “Build Unity in Harmony for ASEAN Community”, which will challenge delegates to be able to question the current regional events.
Hosted in the rich of Sundanese culture city and also known as the city of flower and tourism, UMAM 2017 will provide a unique experience for delegates, as the meeting will conduct a social event and a city tour that will allow delegates of different country of origins to make meaningful bonds.Application deadline at 30 September 2017.
- Apply via online at https://unisbamam.org/
- Send your Application Form:
– Curriculum Vitae
– Motivation Letter (250 words)
– Short Essay based on the theme “Build Unity in Harmony for ASEAN Community” (250 words)Through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: joinumam_(email)_(country)
- UNESCO and Czech Republic Fellowships Programme
UNESCO and Czech Republic are inviting applications for fellowships programme. There is no possibility to change neither the field of study nor the study programme once the fellowship is awarded.
In order to promote human resource capacities in the developing Member States and to enhance friendship among peoples of the world, the Government of the Czech Republic has placed at the disposal of UNESCO three long-term fellowships for undergraduate studies for the benefit of certain developing Member States.
Apply online through given website.
- All applications should be endorsed by the relevant Government body (such as the National Commission or Permanent Delegation), must be made on a Czech fellowship application form, filled out in English in electronic form until 30 September 2017
- The registration will be open for application until 30 September 2017 (Midnight Paris Time). After filling out the application, the candidate is requested to submit an online motivation letter and take a test.
Application Deadline 30 September 2017
Compiled by Fitrianawati IOP 20 Staff of PRP Department